Full-Time Tax Management Officer
The job holder will be responsible for the financial reporting and supporting the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Planning, coordinating and implementing the company-wide Tax systems.
- Provide timely information on tax issues to minimize company tax liability.
- Review of relevant & necessary tax returns for company & staff.
- Ensure statutory compliance process of all levels of tax, dues, levies (including Pension Remittance)
- Review of Tax, Payroll & Accounting schedules for reporting purposes.
- Intimate Management of relevant up-to-date tax laws, orders & publications (including, its effect on the organization).
- Ensure effective tax compliance and planning.
- Ensure the company benefits from up-to-date tax laws.
- Provide accurate periodic computation, provision, and filing of withholding tax (WHT), value-added tax (VAT), Corporate Tax returns.
- Provide relevant support to internal and external audit teams where necessary.
- Obtain the Corporate Tax Clearance Certificate (c-TCC) from Federal Inland Revenue Service and State tax authorities.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with relevant tax authorities.
- Support other units by providing advice on the applicability or otherwise of transaction taxes.
- Provide support to HR in the processing and obtaining of Tax Clearance Certificate for individual staff from State Board of Internal Revenue of their place of Residence.
- Sound Knowledge of WHT, VAT, PAYE, CGT, CIT
- Good Understanding of Deferred Tax Implications
- Understanding of the new Finance Act impact on Tax and Tax Matters
- Liaise with Tax regulators during onsite and offsite Examinations
Education and Experience:
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc.)
- Banking experience would be an added advantage.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of work experience
- Financial Accounting/ Reporting
- Receivables Management
- Project Management
- Analytical Mind
- Problem Solving
- Ability to stick to Time Constraints.
- Customer Focus
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
22 total views, 1 today