We are looking for an exceptional teacher to join our team. We offer quality global standard education for children. We engage the services of individuals (teaching and non-teaching) who are enthusiastic about education and are ready to take on the challenge of contributing to the success story.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develop schemes of work, lesson plans, and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Instruct and monitor pupils in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual pupils and use the information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of pupils’ progress and development.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, school policies, and regulations.
- Prepare required reports on pupils and activities.
- Participate in department, school, inter-location, and parent meetings.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to pupils, colleagues, and parents regarding pupil’s progress and needs.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare classroom for class activities.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
- Observe and evaluate pupil’s performance and development.
- Assign and grade classwork, homework, tests, examinations, and assignments.
- Participating in co-curricular programmes.
- Academic qualification of either an OND, NCE, S.S.C.E
- 2 years teaching experience (preferably in Nursery/Primary)
- The ability to use technology as a tool for teaching is an added advantage
- Proximity to our locations
- Proficiency in communication, especially in English language.
- Compliance with the School Code of Conduct.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
17 total views, 1 today