We seek to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for this position. Please apply if you have the necessary qualifications and experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- You would be responsible for teaching approved national curriculum subjects to pupils aged 5-11, guiding them through what is arguably the most important stage of their education.
- The job holder will be responsible for preparing lesson plans and teaching pupils in accordance with the national curriculum.
- As a primary school teacher, you won’t only be teaching one or two specific subjects – instead, you will be required to teach different lessons on a broad range of topics. Effectively, it doesn’t matter what age group or academic level your pupils are: as a primary school teacher, you will teach every area of the curriculum, from maths and English to physical education.
- You will be using creative, interactive, and engaging teaching methods to encourage pupils to actively participate in classroom activities and develop cognitive, numerical, and verbal reasoning skills.
- You will be responsible for preparing lesson plans, educating pupils in a fun and engaging manner, marking students’ work, and providing them with necessary feedback, encouragement, and support.
- You will need to pay attention to each individual pupil’s progress and evaluate their learning abilities by setting assignments, periodic tests, and homework projects.
- Teaching, however, is not all about working with young children in the classroom. Frequently, you will have to attend meetings with other teaching staff, write reports, undertake in-service training and meet with pupils’ parents to discuss their children’s academic progress at PTI’S.
- You will need to keep your skills fresh. Therefore, you’ll be required to keep up to date on new teaching methods and developments in the curriculum.
This job role is opened to preferably Female applicants.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
17 total views, 1 today