Full-Time Team Lead, Software Engineering & Devops At Credit Direct Limited
Credit Direct Limited a leading innovation-driven financial services company based in Lagos, Nigeria with branches spread across the Country. We pioneered the unsecured micro-lending space in Nigeria and are positioned to be the dominant market leader in the Country and beyond.
Our services are hinged on a partnership with employers and our customers to provide friendly innovative loan and investment products while our various repayment options give our customers the freedom, flexibility, and confidence to enjoy their lives. Our services are trusted by over 300,000 active customers, the largest endorsement in the Nigerian public and private sectors; and this has inspired us to remain the leader in Nigeria’s micro-lending space.
We pride ourselves on providing quick turnaround loans with little documentation, efficient processes, and top-of-the-range customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Software Engineering & DevOps
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide technical leadership and managerial oversight to the engineering team by developing, establishing, and maintaining best practices.
- Understand trends and practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new/evolving business and operating models.
- Document the company’s existing and new software architecture and solution portfolio; makes recommendations for improvements where necessary.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards code implementation and documentation.
- Practical implementation of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with a strong focus on agile methodology.
- Work closely with the product manager, project manager, and stakeholders to improve product features.
- Engage with process owners, business analysts, and stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Strong knowledge and implementation of CI/CD pipelines and their implementation; preferably, Azure CI/CD pipeline.
- Integrating software components into a fully functional software system.
- Codes and solutions analysis and review for scalability and performance.
- Troubleshooting technical problems and developing software updates and fixes.
- Developing and designing automated module deployments.
- Ensuring software build follows established processes and works as intended.
- Ensure all codes are clean, durable, highly efficient, and properly tested for a specified functionality, and bug-free.
- Be a persistent and creative problem solver.
Preferred Technology Stack / Hands-On Experience
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 8 – 10 years work experience.
- Strong team management skill is a key requirement for this role.
- Demonstration of Full-stack engineering skills will be an advantage.
- Conversant with open-source technologies and libraries.
- Knowledge and application of Clean Architecture.
- DevOps tools preferably Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipeline / GitHub.
- Advanced C# Programming.
- .NET Core / Standard / Entity Framework
- ASP.NET Web API
- Advanced T-SQL, MS SQL Server
- MongoDB and/or MySQL
- OWIN, OAuth2, HMAC
- Dependency Injection / Simple Injector
- Domain-Driven Design / CQRS / Event Sourcing
- TFS / Git
- Designing and building and Web APIs
- Creating Windows Services
- Windows and Linux OS
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: indicating “Team Lead, Software Engineering & DevOps” as the subject of the e-mail.
24 total views, 1 today