Full-Time Team Member, Global Batch Operations At United Bank For Africa Plc (uba)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Global Batch Operations
Reporting Line: Functionally reports to: Head CBA Support
- To Provide 24X7X365 access to Finacle application to the entire UBA
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of Finacle 24 x 7 for UBA.
- EOD/EOM/EOY run on Finacle, Finnone, Fundtech
- Ensure Daily Generation and transmission of SWIFT statement on daily basis
- Ensure daily generation and transmission of E-statement to subscribers
- COT and Credit interest run on Finacle
- Ensure that ALL Finacle and csis services are up and running on 24 x 7 basis.
- General parameter review and set up/modification
- Scheme parameter set up, review and modification
- Liaise with consultant on EOD/Processing issues
- Business Office Sol creation and set-up
- Timely release of system to users
Qualifications and Experience
- BSC and other professional qualifications.
- Minimum years of experience – 2-5 years’ work experience in relevant field
- Certifications – Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years cognate Banking experience
- Good knowledge of Banking
- Finacle Administration
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Bank policy and best practices
- UNIX skills
- Reporting skills
- Interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
12 total views, 1 today