Full-Time TECH LEAD
Pivotage Consulting – Our client a full-service loan and credit institution is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring an experienced Technical Lead.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Technical Lead.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
- Providing technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Performing technical analysis of underlying code and data to identify and resolve core causes of technical issues.
- Conferring with management, clients, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Working with Developers in regards task brainstorm, decomposition and prioritization.
- Performing validation and exploratory development test coverage using different testing techniques on assigned projects.
- Designing solutions attending to both business and technical considerations.
- Coordinating and directing projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Trouble-shooting and solving problems related to hardware, software, and network problems.
- Development of people within the technical department and ensuring proper planning and management of technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Communicating and enforcing Coding standards and Projects specifications also collaborating with product managers, team leads and other software developers.
- Working on bug fixes and improving application performance.
- KPI monitoring/review to enable Partner/Team/Developer success and compliance
- Ensuring that Developers understand business context, value and impact of their tasks.
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for business improvement.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Excellent technical abilities, leadership, decision making, and adaptability to new technology.
- Creative, results-oriented with strong problem-solving capability.
- Excellent quality experience, excellent communication skills, ability to work closely with project teams
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Exceptional analytical mind and research orientation.
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc./B.Eng. in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering.
- Professional technical certification, training and project will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 + years’ experience.
- Experience in advanced level testing techniques.
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI / CD)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Strong critical thinking skills, an analytical mind, and problem-solving aptitude.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATEMETHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role TECHNICAL LEAD as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
Location Victoria Island, Lagos Industry Human Resources Type Full Time Role TECH LEAD Career Level Expert
23 total views, 1 today