Part-Time Technical Assistant at Sterling Bank Plc
Date Posted: 2021-02-04
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. We are a Technical Assistant in Lagos.
- To coordinate the implementation of strategic initiatives and projects in alignment with the overall business objectives; to perform administrative tasks geared towards business effectiveness, manage projects’ inter-dependencies and timely execution.
- Assist in the execution of special and strategic projects assigned to the Chief digital Officer.
- Analyze, monitor, and report on the activities of key competitor in the functional area of the strategic business function.
- Conduct research and analysis on current trends in the financial services sector and Fintech sector, monitor industry performance and recommend new global best practices in banking.
- Monitor and ensure proper execution of action points related to the Division taken at strategy sessions and executive meetings.
- Assist in the development of presentations and other business documents.
- Prepare weekly reports and updates on ongoing projects as well as other activities connected to the projects.
- Manage incoming emails & memos directed to the CDO.
- Attend meetings, transcribes, and distributes minutes from meetings for actionable plans and follow-up for timely resolution.
- Coordinate office administrative duties, calendar management, budgetary plan and proper arrangements of all required logistics.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience within the technology space would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 11th February, 2021.
View & Apply
156 total views, 1 today