Part-Time Technical Assistant – Lagos
Our client is an active player in the HealthTech sector. They are a medical distribution company that uses data, technology and smart logistics to improve the discoverability, delivery, affordability and safety of essential medical products such as blood and oxygen to
hospitals in Nigeria and Kenya. They are looking for a Technical Assistant to join their team.
The Technical Assistant will be a cross-functional and front row individual responsible for assisting the CEO in executing her responsibilities in an efficient manner. He/She will be expected to coordinate and follow up on requisite documentation to facilitate timely and effective decision making. This may include preparing technical briefs that enable insightful reviews, providing administrative support for day to day functioning and
coordinating projects with other executives and team members.
- Provide high-level administrative and technical support to the CEO with little oversight
- Handle the day-to-day workflow of the CEO and anticipate business needs while filtering and prioritizing tasks including but not limited to business analysis, preparation of materials and presentation of meetings, and engaging in a wide variety of special projects.
- Prepare all communications, briefs, talking points, and speeches needed by the CEO.
- Provide a wide level of support that will allow the CEO to function more efficiently and effectively towards the achievement of the objectives of the company.
- Manage internal and external correspondence on behalf of CEO
- Provide technical assistance to the CEO for the execution of business strategy
- Develop reports and presentation slides as assigned by the CEO
- Follow up on documentation required from internal as well as external stakeholders to enable overviews of business operations.
- Accompany the CEO on business trips, as required, and capture the key points of discussion and findings for future reference.
- Coordinate and attend board and executive meetings in order to ensure that the technical aspects are covered, and minutes prepared for closure and subsequent follow up.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven experience (3 years+) in management consulting
- Subject matter expertise in the healthcare industry is a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Good time and knowledge management skills
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- Ability to research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Proactive, with an ability to anticipate and address CEO challenges
- Technology savvy, ability to work across multiple platforms
- Friendly and pleasant
- Highly organized and detailed
- An excellent leader and team player
- Work in the office
- Will be required to travel
- May be required to work overtime and on weekends
- Will report to the CEO
10 total views, 2 today