Part-Time Technical Assistant to the GMD
The holder shall be responsible for planning and management of GMD administration, meetings, appointment, office mail handling, managing internal and external correspondence for on behalf of CEO/ Company; proper and secured filling/ database; provide technical assistance to the CEO office in implementation of the roadmap and operational plan
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- As a Technical Assistant to the GMD, you will provide support to the GMD acting with little oversight, anticipating needs while handling the day-to-day workflow of the GMD, filtering and prioritizing numerous tasks and activities, including scheduling, business creation, analysis, preparation of materials and presentation of meetings, and engaging in a wide variety of special projects.
- Provide a wide level of support that will allow the GMD to function more efficiently and effectively towards the achievement of the objectives of the company.
- Ensuring proper and secured filling/database
- Managing internal and external correspondence for on behalf of GMD/ Company
- Provide technical assistance to the GMD for the execution of the Roadmap and Operating Plan for the generation of revenue
- Develop reports and presentation slides as assigned by GMD
- Maintaining diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Making travel arrangements on behalf of the GMD
- Researching opportunities (events, projects, training, businesses, etc), and engaging networks relevant to the work of the Managing Partner
- Any other duties assigned by management.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
80 total views, 1 today