Part-Time Technical Executive Assistant Job at Catilas Resources Limited
Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Technical Executive Assistant
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced, responsible, and competent Technical Executive Assistant to support the Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer in a timely and professional manner
. * The successful individual will be responsible for managing the office of the GMD/CEO along with his various related internal and external commitments, manage the GMD/CEO’s Calendar and daily itinerary, manage performance management across various business operations, carry out business/market analysis and make presentations.
- Work with various departments within each organization to obtain, process and report information relating to the affected business.
- Review Contract/agreement, Litigation and, familiarity with legal procedures and protocols.
- Handle investor relations activities for all entities with which the GMD/CEO is involved
- Manage the diary of the GMD/CEO including his travel itinerary in line with his broad strategic outlook.
- Handle all vendor-related matters relating to the office of the GMD/CEO.
- Prepare high-impact materials for board and management meetings and take on all presentation activities.
- Tracking market development activities.
- Prepare papers and presentations for the Group MD/CEO.
- Mail and information management.
- BL/LLB Law – (minimum of 2.1).
- Any other additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC legal practice/experience.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- Excellent research and presentation skills
- Secretariat skills: Meeting minutes, memos, record keeping, calendar management, stakeholder engagements etc.
- Proficiency in the use of MS office – Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Good time-management skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral, interpersonal skills, and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- High level of integrity and dependability.
Note: This position is based in Lagos state and interviews will be conducted in Lagos.
7 total views, 1 today