Full-Time Technical Supervisor Job at GIG group
The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. We believe that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any prospective investor through leveraging on people, customer service, and innovative technologies.
Our subsidiary strongly believes in the interdependent relationship between mobility and human progress, which is why we aspire to be Africa’s number one auto company, designing world-class vehicles specifically for African roads. With a powerful combination of luxury, efficiency, and reliability at unbeatable rates, the range of vehicles is simply excellence redefined
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Supervisor
Job Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that repairs are performed in a professional manner and in accordance with industry-accepted good practice.
- Prepare, supervise, and control workshop activities, including the scheduling of work for technicians.
- Assist all Technicians in the diagnosis of mechanical problems;
- Ensure that Technicians are using their time effectively and efficiently;
- Upon completion of normal repairs and/or service, inspect, and test vehicle with the Technician who completed the job to ensure the vehicle has been repaired and/or service in accordance with the customer’s instructions and manufacturers guidelines;
- Ensure customers receive the best quality service by requiring that all jobs are completed correctly the first time.
- Make suggestions to management for improvements on operational activities;
- Maintain a well-trained workforce and supervise in-house training as required;
- Ensure the development and progress of all technicians;
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor and/or management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Assist in coordinating overtime hours.
- Gives technical advice as required and prepares technical reports;
- Liaising with the line manager or supervisor, reporting any issues, and making suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years of work experience in an automobile Company
- Professional writing and reporting Skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Great Leadership skills
- Effective Communication Skills.
122 total views, 1 today