Part-Time Technical Support Manager Recruitment at Credit Registry Services
“CreditRegistry” is Nigeria’s largest credit bureau and pioneer of the industry serving members since 2003. CreditRegistry is officially registered as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc and fully licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Support Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Manager to lead the technical support team and oversee the accuracy and integrity of bureau data and the quality of the technology solutions delivered by our company.
- The ideal candidate will provide a high standard of customer service in accordance with best practices and procedures
. * Demonstrate leadership to the PSG team, reliability to our customers, and ensure that they receive an excellent value that would continually deepen loyalty to our products and services.
- She/he will ensure that all systems necessary to support CreditRegistry’s operational delivery and objectives are in place.
- Manage and grow a team to leverage best-practices into actionable and scalable solutions to meet corporate requirements, client needs and market demands
- Ability to establish credibility with IT professionals and staff within the organization through thought leadership, technical expertise and successful solution implementation and service delivery
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Select and implement suitable technology applications to streamline all internal operations and help optimize strategic benefit
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance as it regards local IT network infrastructure, security, and backup and recovery
- Conduct due diligence reviews of technological equipment and software and recommend for approval
- Establish strong relationships with technology partner and other IT providers
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Set and manage comprehensive goals for improved performance and accelerated growth
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress (i.e. IT, office management, asset management, risk management)
- Serve as a key liaison between CreditRegistry and our technical partners, particularly CRUSA
- Provide oversight to ensure that all data quality issues are identified, monitored and resolved within defined SLAs
- Provide oversight and management related to the integration and management of bureau data (for example, review for accuracy in record merge, unmerge processes)
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Oversee operational activities (organizational structure, IT procurement and management of assets, etc.)
- Monitor patterns of client complaints to proactively seek solutions and preempt conversations and solutions for customers
- Based on customer feedback, facilitate the development of the bureau’s training curriculum to address challenges identified
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities, along with metrics for measuring process implementation and effectiveness. Monitor and effect changes to the defined metrics when necessary.
- Work with subscribers/customers to provide sustainable solutions to their data needs
- Liaise and work effectively with your peers across all departments and at all levels within and outside CreditRegistry, to ensure a collaborative approach.
- Regularly analyse and profile data uploaded to the credit bureau based on the defined metrics.
- Provide oversight for the development and presentation of monthly data quality reports using charts, graphs and spread sheets for internal and external clients
- Provide oversight for design solutions to enable customers and staff flag and resolve poor-quality data
- Recommend updates to the bureau’s data specifications document to ensure high quality data is maintained
- Remove obstacles perceived and real, that may impact the ability for the PSG team to perform their work in supporting our subscribers
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Assess and document technical requirements aligning customer needs with our products & services
- Design service delivery methods that scale and improve customer experience considering strategy, training, implementation, support and expense management
- Oversee implementation projects for new and existing bureau solutions from concept to maintenance
- Design and present technology demonstrations both on-site and via webinars
- Represent company as needed in the industry (i.e. CBAN, conferences, regulatory examinations, etc.)
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations (CBN, CAMA, SEC, etc.)
- Develop and deliver presentations to clients to provide solutions and drive usage of company products
- Perform other duties as directed by the CIO
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience managing a team of technical staff
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Experience working with big data
- Background in data analysis, big data tools and technologies – SAS, SSPS, SQL experience (ideally using SQL Server 2008 or 2012), business intelligence applications (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI), etc
5 total views, 1 today