Full-Time Technician (Data Centre)
A Data Centre Company located in Lagos is hiring for the position of Technician.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ability to install and arrange new equipment, deploy, maintain, and support data centre infrastructure.
- Ability to provide live support to clients and coworkers, troubleshoot problems as they occur.
- Ability to monitor and maintain operating systems of all network processes, evaluate machine temperature levels for optimal performance and maintain accurate work records and event logs for smooth operation.
- Ability to configure, troubleshoot and repair servers resolve critical or escalated technical issues regarding affected equipment, monitor the performance and capacity management of servers.
- Ability to manage and perform all critical and non-critical processes according to schedule and participate in various predictive maintenance programs.
- Ability to documents all records for equipment’s, prepare timesheets and administer back up equipments at all times.
- Maintain inventory for equipment’s keep records of warranty for all tools and equipments.
- BSc. In Mechanical, Electrical or related field with a minimum of 2years Data Centre experience.
- Have knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering systems in Data Centres and critical sites.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE * Application closes on the 30th April, 2021.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
28 total views, 1 today