Full-Time Tempkers Limited Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Tempkers Limited is a rapid growing Human Resource consulting Firm. We are a legally registered business that deals with talent management (recruiting, selecting, motivating, training and retaining people) creating effective system, structure, strategies and policies for organizations to enable business growth. Our client base covers hospitaility, Property, information, technology, manufacturing, retail services based industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create a pipeline of prospect list.
- Prospect to clients.
- Prepare presentation slides and deliver presentation.
- Ready to lead and implement the marketing initiatives of the company project assigned with respect to set specific goals.
- He/she shall advise on the selection of personnel suitable for his/her team.
- Market the company property with respect to set goals and targets of the company.
- Conduct presentation and meeting on behave of the company for business purposes.
- Create an affordable and efficient advert strategy to help boost the company image and marketing potential.
- Apply creativity and result-oriented strategy towards achieving set goals for the company.
- Prepare and submit a monthly report of activities highlighting achievements and challenges encountered during each week with recommended suggestions for better performance.
- B.Sc Degree in relevant field.
- 3 – 6 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a merkering in the banking sector, insurance, property, product merchandizing etc.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and prevalentmedical issues.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Technical competencies expertise and creativity.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
15 total views, 1 today