Full-Time Test Engineer – Selenium and C#
Do you want to work on a very successful commercial product that makes a genuine difference to the environment? Do you think software development can ultimately benefit everyone? Are you happy to work remotely from your location in Nigeria?
About the role:
We are setting up a fully remote but integrated software development team in Africa, starting with 6-7 people and growing from there. You’ll be working with a UK-based global agribusiness SaaS provider on fixing some of the most important problems facing commercial agriculture today. At the apex of satellite technology, big data and predictive analytics, this technology is helping maximise efficiencies, yields and sustainability across the globe. You’ll be working on the newest innovations in this sector.
We are looking for a technically strong hands-on Automation Engineer working with C#, Specflow and Selenium
framework, Appium and RestApi.
You’ll be an experienced QA/Test Automation Engineer. You’ll be used to driving the definition of automation test objectives, strategies, processes, standards and metrics and coaching other disciplines so they understand how and when to add most value to a project through.
Hopefully you’ll have some or all of the following:
- Strong experience developing C# (preferably with Selenium),SQL, and shell scripting.
- Significant software engineering experience in test automation, test framework
development, and functionality testing * Experience implementing test automation framework for testing REST APIs
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and be able to mentor staff in there use
- Solid programming expertise with the ability to work on not just test cases but also design
libraries that are reusable, extensible & modular. * Extensive experience testing microservices based multi-tiered web applications, and
complex data-driven applications. * Strong experience with AWS cloud technologies (Kubernetes, terraform scripting are a plus)
- Strong Experience working with Linux/Unix OS
- Experience working with Docker containers, ECR/GCR registries
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (Azure Dev Ops, Git, Docker Hub)
- Effective verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch today with a CV and cover letter.
32 total views, 1 today