Temporary The Advertiser Broad Coverage Limited Recent Job Opportunity
The Advertiser Broad Coverage Limited (TABCL) is a relatively new company specializing in Print and Digital Advertising aspiring to be the only true free ads paper and website in Nigeria and other affiliated African countries connecting buyers and sellers in a well-structured Advertising community. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Marketing executive, you’ll need to:
- Build good working relationships
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Act as a contact between TABCL and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to purchase
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal negotiating process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years relevant experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
46 total views, 1 today