Internship The Cans Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now
The Cans is West Africa’s first eco-friendly tech hub. We are working to build a better future by supporting people, agencies and governments working in the area of social development. The Cans is using new technology to accelerate the impact of local and international initiatives in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- Provide aid in creative writing
- Maintaining communication with stakeholders and partners
- Social media management and content creation.
What We Require:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of work experience.
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
- Be social media savvy and have strong creative writing skills
- Graphics designing skills with a good knowledge of Canva.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A can-do attitude and teamwork spirit.
What You’ll Get:
- Paid Internship
- Amazing work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Learning and Development
- Opportunity to work with the best team.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a cover letter to: using “Communications Intern” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th August, 2021.
Note: This vacancy is also open to fresh graduates awaiting NYSC or those looking for a Primary Place of Assignment (PPA) in Abuja.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
29 total views, 1 today