Full-Time Ticketing And Reservation Officers At A Travels And Tour Company – Market Advantage Consulting
Market Advantage Consulting – Our client (Reggae Link Logistics Nigeria LTD) is a leader in the travels and tour industry, providing service like flight tickets and hotel bookings, visa processing assistance, airport transfers, tailor-made packages, honeymoons, short getaways, family vacations etc. to various destinations with to satisfy the needs and desires of their clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation Officer
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air and ground transportation reservations.
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR’s) and profiles.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by the company
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our client’s procedures, programs and policy guidelines
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour’s costs.
- Manage accounts assigned and ensure that all pending request are closed.
- Contribute to revenue growth and profit margin of the organization.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with all clients; meet and strive to exceed quality and productivity goal.
- Prepare weekly report of overall work and milestones achieved
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND / OND qualification in any approved university and course.
- Minimum of three years of Reservations and Ticketing experience in the Tourism industry is critical.
- Experience in any of the following Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- IATA Certification (preferred).
- Must be resident in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the “Position applied for e.g. Ticketing and Reservation Officer” as the subject of the email.
40 total views, 1 today