Temporary TRAINEE SALES/RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
The role is demanding, diverse, and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques, and networking to attract business from client companies
- Calling clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture, and the environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media,
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be at work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
What We Are Looking For?
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration, Economics, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Accounting
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1
- Ambition and the drive to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior-level executives in a polished and professional manner.
- Persuasive and driven
- Minimum 2 years experience in Recruitment Consulting, Sales/Telesales, Customer Service, Call Center or any other customer-facing role
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
69 total views, 2 today