Full-Time Training Officer (HR) – Cement Industry
Job Title/ Position
Direct Reports/ Subordinates
- Identify and assessing future and current training needs.
- Drawing and overall or individualized training and development plan
- Developing a wide variety of training methods.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and access future and current training needs through job analysis, and PMS.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate programs effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Manage training budget
- Liaise with Industrial training Fund for training reimbursement.
- Preparation of monthly training reports.
Education and Work Experience:
Degree or Equivalent in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical) Masters in Business Administration will be an advantage.
Minimum of 5 – 10 years work experience
Skills and Competencies
Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan multitask and manage time effectively
- Good computer and database skills
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Computer Literate
- Knowledgeable in MS word, Excel and Power point.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
60 total views, 1 today