Part-Time Traveling Ultrasound Technologist
Competitive Compensation Packages ● Growth Opportunities ● New Grads Welcome ● PTO ● 401K with Employee match ● Medical, Dental, Vision & Health Savings Account ● Paid Travel ● Daily Food Stipends ● Paid Lodging
Are you an Ultrasound Technologist, but a traveler at heart? Satisfy your sense of adventure and your passion for sonography in one place, Life Line Screening!
As a Traveling Ultrasound Technologist, you’ll enjoy a fun, energetic, and fast paced work environment where you’ll make a real difference by providing preventive care throughout various communities. Whether you’re a new grad fresh off your externship, or a seasoned sonography tech, we offer an escape from the average daily routine. This position is travel intensive but requires no 3rd shift, no on call, Sundays nor Holidays, and you’ll get one full week off per month. From hotel to hotel, town to town, you’ll have a unique opportunity to see the country like never before.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel with a team in a company vehicle to new towns, cities, and/or states each day.
- Work as a team to load/unload equipment & set-up/break down mobile screening events
- Use the latest in portable ultrasound technology to perform scans of carotid arteries and abdominal aortas
- Cross train to perform non-ultrasound duties when required, including: ABI, EKG, vitals & biometrics, finger sticks, and bone density testing
- Educate participants, review medical histories/risk factors, and make suggests for medically appropriate services
- Other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Completion of an accredited program for Ultrasound Sonographers
- Certified RDMS & Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) Ultrasonographer is a plus
- 1-3 years of clinical and sales/customer service experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including lifting and carrying screening equipment, frequently bending/standing, and long hours on your feet
Travel, Schedule and Additional Details:
- Schedules run Mon-Fri and most Saturday’s
- Schedule is a made up of a rotational 3-weeks “on” working/traveling, followed by 1-week “off” at home
- Paid flight/car rental + hourly rate for commute time back and forth
- Paid travel for daily team commute that ranges from 30 minutes up to 4 hours one-way
- Hotels stays are paid
- Food reimbursement of up to $35/day
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. Pay will be based on experience, certifications, and interview.
Life Line Screening is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. Life Line Screening will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Powered by JazzHR
69 total views, 1 today