Full-Time TREASURY OFFICER
This position reports to the head of treasury and is tasked with reconciling and monitoring the institution’s cash and liquidity position (Cash Flow) as well as the day to day inflow and outflow of funds. This position works to ensure efficient management of the Institution’s potential exposure to unacceptable losses by preventing its occurrence.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- The ideal candidate will have a first degree, supported by 5 O Level subjects, including English and Mathematics) at least two years banking experience, supported by a pleasant personality and high ethical standards of integrity.
- They must have quantitative skills and exhibit thoroughness & Accuracy, Service Delivery capabilities and excellent oral/Written Communication.
- In addition, officers must display excellent leadership and supervisory competences including interpersonal skills, teamworking, problem solving skills, product knowledge, computing skill, and good time management skills.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
115 total views, 1 today