Internship Trontier Limited Undergraduate / Graduate Internship Program 2022
Trontier Limited – We are an innovative Frontier Technologies company that harnesses the power of AI and IoT technologies to provide digitalization services that meet your data-driven and automation needs. We help you uncover patterns in raw data, gain insights and use them to make informed decisions. With novel AI technologies, we design solutions that will filter through the massive pool of data to automatically identify and extract meaningful information for faster and smarter decision-making. Our solutions use AI to improve KPIs, gain new market intelligence and predict future outcomes.
We provide the right tools to analyse massive unstructured Big Data generated from IoT sensors and other sources including text, images, videos, and time series. Thus, we make sure that our customer’s business does not leave a huge amount of valuable data and insights behind
. We deliver end-to-end digital transformation for a broad range of sectors including health, agriculture, logistics, manufacturing and businesses that have medium to large-scale data-driven needs.
We demonstrate mastery of our craft by raising a digitally transformed and data-smart workforce through our customized training and consulting programs. With our seasoned team of experts, we equip professionals with hands-on skills and in-depth knowledge base for tackling the problems specific to their industry. We believe in sharing with our customers what we learn from projects and partnering with each customer to provide a solution that is tailored to their needs.
We invite applications for:
Job Position: Trontier Limited Undergraduate / Graduate Internship Program 2022
Job Location: Nigeria
Employment Type: Internship
We are recruiting to fill the following remote internship positions in the areas below:
- Graphic Design
- Digital Marketing
- Content Writer
- Human Resource (HR)
- Customer Support
- Sales and Accounts
- Research and Development
- Website Design and Administration.
- Candidates should be studying for a tertiary degree or be recent graduates from a tertiary institution
- 0 -3 years experience.
- Have demonstrable work or business experience in the chosen position or willing to learn very quickly to come up to speed.
- Able to work independently and as part of a remote team
- Strategic thinker who takes initiative.
- Has strong communication skills.
- Data literate or willing to learn.
- Is extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Enjoys giving and receiving constructive feedback.
What’s in it for You?
- The compensation for these roles would come in the form of periodic corporate rewards based on performance.
- Opportunity to build and grow your professional network by engaging with other professionals in the field.
- Likelihood for retainer benefits.
- Flexible hours.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, and develop your skills for the Future of Work era.
- An opportunity to contribute to a growing company, and grow personally and professionally.
Enugu, Enugu State
Internship Programme If you are planning to embark on a career in the field of education, science, or culture, then an internship at UNESCO will be ideal for you. The UNESCO In…
First City Monument Bank
Enugu, Enugu State
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited is a member of FCMB Group Plc, which is one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market lead…
Nampak Nigeria Limited
Enugu, Enugu State
Nampak Nigeria Limited – We are a frontline multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sector of the economy. Applications are invited for: Job…
2 total views, 1 today