Part-Time Truck Driver Job at Prestigious Consulting Group
Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm, we focuss on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Truck Driver
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Experienced in driving a 2016 sinotruk Howo Tipper, 375Hp, Euro III, 6×4, 10 wheelers, with a GPS Tracking System & Furniture moving trucks.
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc).
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations.
- Valid truck driving license.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
13 total views, 1 today