Full-Time UI / UX Designer Job at Bubble
Bubble is a start-up that simplifies the end-to-end hiring process, providing access to the largest community of vetted specialized talent in Digital, Design & Tech. We enable companies to achieve tremendous growth and with our partnership, achieve strategic goals, actualize digital transformation and long-term business success.
We believe in people, understanding that our collaborative teams lead and sustain our intense vision to build an innovative future and positively impact the world
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: UI / UX Designer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Test for intuitively and user experience
- Plan and implement new designs
- Participate in user research and data analysis
- Implement modern interfaces and use the latest design principles and technologies
- Work closely with the engineering team to gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product manager and project managers
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, process flows, and storyboards
- Solve complex business problems by humanizing product ideas and developing these into elegant mobile application designs
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how mobile application functions
- Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy
- Write creative style guides and design specifications with a focus on engineering implementation
- Deliver high-quality work in a flexible, dynamic, and agile team
- Take charge of the user interface: identify problems, recommend solutions, propose implementations, and execute UI solutions to improve clients and customers user experience.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of UI/UX design experience developing top-notch designs focused on creating an effective and easy-to-use user experience
- Good experience with a variety of design tools including Figma, Invision studio, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator is highly desirable
- Team player, detail-oriented, and highly developed organizational skills
- Must possess the ability to prioritize tasks and deliver projects on time
- A portfolio that showcases several recent mobile and web designs is required for consideration
- Good knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards and UI specifications
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to effectively articulate design requirements to be used by the development and project team
- Skilled in taking a project from the exploratory and conceptual stage, through to final production.
82 total views, 1 today