Part-Time UI/UX / Front End Web / Back End developer
Diligent Systems; a Software Company seeks a qualified candidate to fill the role of a UI/UX / Front End Web / Back End developer.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
We are looking for a qualified professional with at least one of the following skills:
- UI/UX product design
- Front end web development
- Internal back end development
UI/UX product design:
- Responsible for the product search, discovery experience, high-fidelity designs of new features and prototype solutions for visual and interaction problems.
- Create prototyping solutions to visual and interaction problems and shipping high-fidelity designs of new features.
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmap on projects
- Ensure good user experience across teams and platforms
- Contribute to the growing design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the entire platform
- Share and revise designs based on UX research, merchant interviews, and peer feedback
Front end web development:
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Create new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Consume internally and externally built APIs from backend services.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Design efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver -compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issue
Internal back end development:
- Responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end web developers do as well as write web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability Ensure security and data protection on all platform
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Minimum of First Degree in any Discipline
- A minimum of two(2) years of professional experience
- Salary: N200,000 to N400,000
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
5 total views, 1 today