Full-Time Underwriting Executive
Company description The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through…
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Underwriting Executive
We’re looking for an Underwriting Executive.
- Reviewing & analyzing the creditworthiness of all potential customers based on risk criteria.
- Performing various departmental functions including loan covenant monitoring, risk rating, audit preparation and recovery when assigned by HOD
- Reviewing application for credit facilities with a view to pint out deviations from the company’s credit policy and highlight quality assurance issues in credit proposals received from business areas.
- To evaluate all quantitative details in the applications with a view to make objective decisions based on empirical facts from financial information evaluated.
- To communicate to the business areas the credit corners and the quality assurance issues for responses/resolutions.
- Ensuring that all credit approvals, KYC are in place documentation is duly executed and that the company’s interest is well protected.
- Conducting credit search (CRS & CRC Report) on credit bureau database.
- Conducting Email Verification & preparing Transaction Consummation Report.
- Reviewing transactions for final checklist and approval.
Required profile for job ad : Underwriting Executive
- B.Sc qualification in any Risk or Finance related course.
- A minimum of 2 years progressive experience in Underwriting.
Skills and requirements:
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent numeracy savvy.
- Great creative, visionary, and critical thinking skills.
Job criteria for job ad : Underwriting Executive Job category :
Accounting, controlling, finance
Banking, insurance, finance
Employment type :
235 total views, 1 today