Full-Time Utility Technician Job at Beckley Consulting Limited
Beckley Consulting Limited – We are a company specializing in providing professional support services for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Utility Technician
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide expertise to support technical operations and maintenance of plant and machinery in line with the company’s operational plans and strategy to ensure production and service efficiency
- EnsurePreventive and Corrective maintenance of Electrical, Instrument, and Automation activities are executed according to company plans immediate requirements in line with procedures and work instructions to ensure the efficiency of equipment, plant, and machinery.
- Ensure zero lost time due to breakdown related to control, instrumentation, electrical & automation.
- Ensure all maintenance is executed accordingly as at when due.
- Ensure and provide support for calibration of the instrument as at when due.
- Support operations technically to prevent and correct anomalies, timely resolution of breakdown, and RCA on the downtime that lasted more than two hours of production.
- Troubleshooting and repair with the ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams with little or no supervision.
- Carry out facility upgrade according to company and statutory requirement to have engineering process that results in improved system performance through modification.
- Prepares timely reports of activities in line with company requirements, procedures, and work instruction to support efficient supply chain management.
- Ensure the use of ultimo to address all active work order raised and their closure.
- Updating the maintenance report on Ultimo after completed the PM activities.
Qualification / Requirements
- OND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- The capacity to understand a range of technical and engineering functions and procedures.
- Good diagnostic and people-management skills.
- Good team player
- Maintenance skills.
- Troubleshooting skill and Result Oriented.
- Process Improvement.
- PLC software understanding
- Automation skills will an added advantage.
- N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using “Utility Technician” as the subject of the email.
57 total views, 1 today