Full-Time Vacancies at Dexa Group
Dexa Group is among Southeast Asia’s largest pharmaceutical providers and a key strategic asset for Indonesia. The group applies its expertise in discovery, formulation, manufacturing, and marketing to supply highly sophisticated pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, supplements, and herbal medicines throughout Southeast Asia.
It still maintains its trademark relentless emphasis on producing medicines of the highest quality. In fact, Dexa Group also works closely with the Indonesian Pharmaceutical Association to improve compliance standards across the entire industry
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to manage our digital marketing activities for our brands.
- In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital and traditional marketing operations.
- Design, plan and execute all digital marketing strategies and plans. Develop, monitor, track and report campaigns objectives, plan and performance, visit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience and proven in a digital marketing advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practice, and website analytics.
- Solid understanding of the motion graphics and editing.
- Highly creative with excellent responsibilities.
Job Position: Finance Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for strategizing on and planning for financial goals by working daily to achieve and mainancial health of our organization.
- A finance administrator will maintain accurate records and is required to always remain compliant with all laws and company policies. This means our financial administrator will have high ethics, integrity, and accountability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar.
- Proven work experience as a finance administrator or similar.
- Practical experience with accounting software (such as QuickBooks), Microsoft Office (such as Word, Excel, PDF, Power Point) and databases (such as MS Access) also a solid understanding of bookkeeping procedures including crediting and debiting appropriate accounts and reconciling accounts.
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new software and processes.
- Always keeps the highest standards of compliance and confidentiality.
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Nigeria
- The sales representative will be responsible for generating leads for all company products and meeting sales goals.
- The potential Candidate must be willing to accept transfer and relocate to a new location in line with the company development plans.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- A commitment to excellent customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word Excel, and Outlook.
Job Position: Sales Modern Trade
Job Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- Responsible for selling, merchandising and managing business relationships with retailers in modern trade, pharmacy, and chain Pharmacy.
- Having knowledge about E-commerce will be an advantage.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Sales and distribution experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with presentation skill.
- Computer literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV, most recent Passport Photograph and expected salary to: using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
13 total views, 1 today