Part-Time Van Sales Representative At Reelfruit
ReelFruit is an emerging fruit processing company, retailing a range of dried fruit snacks to cater to the growing number of health-conscious consumers in Nigeria. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and has achieved significant growth – retailing in over 350 stores nationwide, with a head office in Lagos and regional office in Abuja and Port Harcourt. The company also retails product on amazon.com in the US as well as internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- As we increase our processing capacity as well as our global distribution, we seek to hire a convincing and enthusiastic Van Salesman to promote and sell our products at customer locations. In this role, you will drive a van on an established route, identify new sales leads in the area, and provide services to our regular customers.
- Your duties will also include keeping sales records and ensuring proper maintenance of the company vehicle.
- Driving a van and selling products to customers.
- Delivering purchased orders and informing existing customers of new products.
- Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior.
- Signing sales contracts, taking purchase orders, and collecting payments.
- Accounting for the safe and timely delivery of purchased products.
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
- Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, gas and oil levels, etc.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Minimum of OND
- 2 years of experience as a Van Sales Rep, or similar.
- 1 year experience in core sales
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Exceptional ability in meeting sales targets.
- Extensive experience in identifying new customers and negotiating deals.
- Ability to assume responsibility for the delivery van and the products.
- Experience in recordkeeping and managing sales contracts.
- Working knowledge of basic van maintenance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to operate a tablet (smart device).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
51 total views, 1 today