Full-Time Vice Principal
Primary Purpose of the Position: Contribute to the day-to-day management within the school, assist the Principal in leadership of the school, deputise for the Principal as required. There will be some flexibility in the determination of the division of the responsibilities between the Principal and the Assistant Principal.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- A University degree or appropriate professional qualification.
- Teaching qualification.
- A current Teachers’ Registration Certificate.
Personal Professional Qualities:
The appointee will possess:
- An open, warm and caring manner with empathy in dealing with a wide range of students and adults.
- Loyalty and a willingness to provide collegial support to the Principal.
- A commitment to a broad-based curriculum focussing on academic, social, sporting, artistic, cultural, musical, personal and spiritual development of students.
- The ability to work as part of a management team.
- A knowledge of learning and teaching processes.
- A professional presence with an innovative, dynamic and adaptable leadership style.
- Excellent management techniques and educational administration skills.
- Sound negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding inter-personal relations skills.
- Absolute integrity, honesty and commitment to excellence.
- An ability to respond appropriately in time of crisis.
- An outgoing and cheerful manner complemented by a balanced sense of humour.
Applicants will be advantaged if they have:
- Excellent achievement in classroom teaching within a subject discipline at secondary level.
- Appropriate experience and academic background and the ability to relate well to young people and adults.
- Recent experience in a senior educational position within a secondary school.
- The ability to enthuse others and initiate change through consensus.
- The ability to motivate colleagues to provide a stimulating, positive and rewarding school environment.
- Experience in effective liaison with parents, past students and other groups connected with school.
- A demonstrated ability to speak to the diverse groups associated with the school community.
- A vision of education that takes account of diverse student needs and social justice.
- An ability to work with international students.
- Effective and efficient organisational and management skills.
- Computer competence, especially related to school administration systems.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
13 total views, 1 today