Full-Time Vice Principal
Contribute to the day-to-day management within the school, assist the Principal in leadership of the school, deputise for the Principal as required. There will be some flexibility in the determination of the division of the responsibilities between the Principal and the Assistant Principal.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 15 years
The appointee will possess:
- An open, warm and caring manner with empathy in dealing with a wide range of students and adults.
- Loyalty and a willingness to provide collegial support to the Principal.
- A commitment to a broad-based curriculum focussing on academic, social, sporting, artistic, cultural, musical, personal and spiritual development of students.
- The ability to work as part of a management team.
- A knowledge of learning and teaching processes.
- A professional presence with an innovative, dynamic and adaptable leadership style.
- Excellent management techniques and educational administration skills.
- Sound negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding inter-personal relations skills.
- Absolute integrity, honesty and commitment to excellence.
- An ability to respond appropriately in time of crisis.
- An outgoing and cheerful manner complemented by a balanced sense of humour.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
82 total views, 1 today