Full-Time Visual Designer – Marketing Communication
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bangalore, Lagos, Riga.
FairMoney is unique thanks to its international exposure (with offices on 3 continents) and its impact-driven mission: we bring financial inclusion to underbanked people in emerging markets!
We give 10,000 loans daily (one every 8 seconds!) in Nigeria and India, and have banking operations in Nigeria, with over 1 million users
We’re backed by international investors and raised close to €50m to support our development. We are a team of close to 200 people between Paris, Lagos, Bangalore, Riga.
We value candidates who embrace our company values:
Grow yourself exponentially through hard work, curiosity and constant iterations
Start with the client
We are passionate, optimize for our users, care for our impact
Talent has NO passport
Talent is widely distributed across the world, we embrace adding different cultures, nationalities and genders to our team
Discover our other values during your discussions with the team.
FairMoney’s mission is to enable equal access to financial services in emerging markets and build the long term financial home for its users.
FairMoney started its journey about four years back with its lending product. Today, FairMoney has expanded in the digital banking space and has also increased its presence to other geographies like India. We are looking for an experienced visual designer to support our growth marketing function.
Desired Skill Set & Qualities * Supporting the growth marketing function by designing marketing assets for campaigns.
- Designing HTML and GIF ads to support these campaigns.
- Creating branded content, videos and infographics for social media channels to drive more engagement and conversions.
- Designing visuals to support blog content thereby improving user experience, read time and blog traffic numbers.
- Designing illustrations, images, backgrounds, and templates for creative presentations.
- Making sure that all branded visual content follows the visual guidelines created.
- Coordinating with the Growth Marketing Lead and understanding requirements.
Preferred background & experience: * 3+ years in designing marketing collaterals
- Prior experience of working with mobile first neobanks and/or Fintech products lending, savings, payments, investments, insurance & remittance) is a plus
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and international environment, alongside all levels of stakeholders
- Screening call with Talent Manager and/ or member of Marketing team
- Assessment and/ or Portofolio review
- Tech interview w/ Aakanksha & Mudit, Head of Design
- WHO interview w/ a BU head
22 total views, 2 today