Full-Time Warehouse Officer
We are looking for an experienced, self motivated, mature Warehouse Officer with an accounting background, who will be in charge of receiving and maintaining stock, the warehouse, warehouse staff and delivery drivers.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
1. Receiving and maintaining inventory
2. Overseeing and managing our company’s warehouse, staff and vehicles in order to maximize efficiency and productivity,
3. Keeping and generating detailed records in real time of all warehouse assets on the cloud and on accounting software,
4. Developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors, distributors and clearing agents,
5. Maintaining safety and security standards in the warehouse
6. Conducting regular physical stock counts and reconciling variances
7. Monitoring inventory levels to ensure there is no over-stocking or out-of-stock of inventory
8. Maintaining the storage area
9. Ensuring that all loading/offloading of the delivery vans are done effectively and on time with zero damage to the inventory
10. Accurate and timely order processing and shipping
11. Maintaining safety and security standards
The incumbent will be computer savvy with a strong computer skills, especially MICROSOFT Excel and Word. Proficiency in an accounting software will be an added asset. A drivers license will also be an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
49 total views, 1 today