Full-Time Website Administrator / Developer At Digital Marketing Skill Institute Services Limited
Digital Marketing Skill Institute Services Limited – We are a global digital marketing training company that set the standard in the digital marketing industry through our comprehensive 90% practical and 10% theoretical Digital Marketing Certification Course with during and after-training support from experienced digital marketing experts.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website Administrator / Developer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to engage an experienced web administrator to join our team, the selected applicant will be responsible for Managing website design, deployment, development and maintenance activities.
- Perform testing and quality assurance of websites and web applications
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- We are looking to engage a seasoned expert in Web Administration, such individual will be responsible for maintaining the organization’s website.
- He/she will find, create and install tools to create web content and check consistency.
- Take editorial responsibility for the content, quality and style of the site and provide first layer support for the users.
- Ultimately, the selected applicant will be responsible for all the following:
- Ensuring that the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately
- Designing the website, generate and revise web pages
- Updates new web pages in a timely manner
- Ensures that links are operational and web pages errors are quickly resolved
- Respond to chats and comments on the website
- Generate, examine and monitor site traffic
- Oversee the website construction, maintenance, content management and placement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field e.g. relevant engineering field.
- MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) or MCP with requisite web design application qualification and experience.
- A minimum of 3 – 4 year’s hands on working web development experience is required.
- Hands-on experience in graphic works and building landing pages.
- Good working knowledge of CMS application Drupal, Word Press, Joomla, Express Engine
- A thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
NGN 75,000 – 150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
60 total views, 1 today