Full-Time Website Administrator
To help Shoprite Nigeria manage their website in Adobe Experience Manager. Oversee the functionality of the website, evaluate, and manage website performance, facilitate hosting and server management, and develop, maintain and update website content, including layout and graphics. Integrate applications or other content to make the website visually appealing and easy to navigate. Connect key social media platforms and campaigns to the website, actively update and drive digital campaigns
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the company’s website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
- Link and execute SEO on the website and/or integrate SEO initiatives in the website
- Connect all social media platforms and drive campaigns via the website
- Integrate all critical marketing and campaigns on a timely basis
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or related qualification
- Postgraduate degrees are not mandatory, but may also be beneficial
- 5 – 7 years of work experience as a Website administrator/developer
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Expert knowledge of Adobe suite, Content Management Systems, and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
52 total views, 1 today