Posts Tagged “Co-Creation Hub”
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
- Play a part in maintaining relationships with banks, suppliers, consultants and internal customers;
- Assisting in generating monthly, quarterly and annual financial management reports;
- Assist in cash and asset management.
Accounting and Administration
- To ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function;
- Ensure maintenance of internal controls and financial procedures, laid out by management;
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting; assist in the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements or as otherwise required;
- Assist in audits and remittance of monthly statutory deductions on a timely basis i.e.VAT, NSSF, NHIF, PAYE and Withholding Tax;
- Reconcile creditors and debtors accounts;
- Prepare for approval of payment vouchers, staff advances and petty cash;
- Maintain and update the asset register periodically;
- Assist in ensuring legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
a) Work towards implementation of Sage300;
b) Ensure accounting for each grants and other operational records are documented accurately;
c) Ensure integration of various platforms in use e.g. Office RnD, Direct Pay Online, Sage300 etc.;
- Improve finance department efficiency
- Reporting: Regular and Accurate
a) Monthly, quarterly, half year and annual;
b) Overall and per project/grant;
- Positive tangible contribution towards teamwork.
Requirements * Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university;
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Knowledge and experience in using Accounting Software (E.g. Quick Books, Sage Pastel e.t.c);
View & Apply