Posts Tagged “developer”
Date Posted: 2021-03-25
Property4Naija is an affiliate of Elegant Castle City Ltd. a foremost professional real estate consultancy services firm in Ikeja, Lagos. We are hiring a Fullstack Developer in Lagos (Ikeja).
- This role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function
- and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing websites and interacting on a daily basis with , back-end developers and marketers.
- Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and being responsible for determining all necessary coding requirements for a sites creation including forms, e-commerce capability and specialized scripts.
- Working with designers, Front End and project management staff to capture requirements for the functional elements of website projects. Also responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that all work carried out complies with standards and guidelines
- Building PHP websites using PHP based frameworks.
- Planning and conducting cross-browser usability testing against W3C.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process.
- Developing advanced database driven websites & systems including eCommerce.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.
- Developing compatible User Interface functionality using jQuery & other libraries.
- Developing web sites using MySQL, PHP, ASP.NET & other programming tools.
- Working in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications.
- Documenting features, technical specifications & infrastructure requirements.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Involved in front-end design, site maintenance & email marketing campaigns.
- Coding using front-end technologies, such as CSS and HTML.
- Testing site functionality, identifying problems or bugs and fixing errors
- Maintaining and enhancing company software
Key Skills and Competencies
- Experience of Object-oriented Software Development Methodologies.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment & complete projects to schedule.
- Proven ability to design, code and build perfect web sites and applications.
- Ability to work on high volume websites across a wide variety of desktop and mobile browsers.
- Experience of creating ads, logos, brochures and other design collateral.
- Some project management skills and ability to manage own projects.
- Can multi-task effectively, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work with diverse clients, either commercial or public sectors.
- Can communicate effectively with clients to understand their requirements.
- Ability to meet clients face to face and build long term relationships.
- Can explain technical issues clearly too non technical colleagues & clients.
- Ability to multi-task, react quickly to shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proactive, confident and with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Able to clearly communicate technical data to non technical colleagues and clients.
- Continuously monitoring industry trends, technologies and standards.
- Possessing all-round analysis and programming skills.
- Methodical yet creative & having a proven ability for efficient problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail both front and back end.
- Establishing the core purpose of the website by identifying its users.
- Carrying out tasks related to full software development life-cycle.
- Improving a customer’s experience in all digital channels.
- Designing email marketing campaigns for clients.
- Working on the websites of high visibility, multi-national companies and brands.
- Liaising with account managers, sales teams and third party technical support to ensure the successful and timely delivery of a project.
- Coming up with cost estimates for new website building project
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 20th April, 2021, using the position as subject of email
As a Cloud Computing & Web Developer, you will lead the team that builds, hosts, promotes and manage company websites, Web Apps and Mobile Apps. We need you to help us realize our service vision to deliver great website, Mobile Apps, Cloud Computing and software for our chosen markets, in Nigeria. We have a very supportive team with a passion to get things done
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Creating end-to-end technology solutions that drive massive business impact
- Diagnose incidents and effectively communicate cause and mitigation’s
- Learn quickly and adapt to the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business environment
- Deliver stable features at a high velocity while ensuring business continuity
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience as a Software Engineer and Mobile Apps Developer or Full Stack Developer
- Professional experience building Mobile Apps
- Ownership of an app on both iOS and Android
- Exposure to building high-scale web application architectures (distributed systems, efficient algorithms, cloud architectures)
- Professional experience in Cloud Computing
- Proficient in PHP (Codeigniter, Laravel), Java, Angular JS/ NODE JS, Android Studio, ionic frameworks
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Experience in Restful API, SOAP API, MVC
- experience in C#
Measures of Success:
- Building Single Page Apps / working with React/Redux a plus
- Build mobile apps for Android and IOS
- Exposure to building responsive web applications
- Excellent attention to detail and design sensibilities
- Hands on experience with the whole app lifecycle from development to deployment
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently and without full direction
- A desire to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
- Evidence of exposure and experience in Cloud computing.
What We Offer:
- Working in a highly-motivated environment
- Competitive pay plus equity shares in a fast-growing start-up
- Investment in growing your career and providing you the opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with an excellent business model.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply