Posts Tagged “Graduate”
Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Date Posted: 2020-12-08
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company, an asset management firm, is hiring a software Developer in Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Developer shall be responsible for developing innovative technology solutions to support the ARM Investment business.
- This shall include managing existing applications and providing excellent technical support on all platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, Implement and support customer facing applications for deployment through the web and other operating systems.
- Work closely with Team to gather, analyse, refine, document project requirements and specifications.
- Create and maintain well written and transferrable documentation.
- Integrate with back-end services and database
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in development and testing of new software programs and applications and provide support when required.
- Identify, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems through collaboration with users and monitoring application performance.
- Provide timely and detailed frequent updates to team in pre-defined format.
- Escalate all issues to the appropriate personnel where resolution options have been exhausted.
- Availability for contract role
- Minimum of 0-2 years of work experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Knowledgeable in the following software version control systems: BITBUCKET, GITHUB, GITLAB
- Brilliant usage of the following frameworks: NODE JS, ANGULAR JS, CORDOVA, IONIC, ASP.NET, MVC, JAVA SPRING, .NET.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry and the Firm’s products and services.
- Methodological and detail-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to multitask and work within stringent timelines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly committed to exceeding expectations and continuous improvement.
- Good listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and strong commitment to quality.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
View & Apply