Posts Tagged “Liquiditti Limited”
Liquiditti is a process simplification platform that aims to use technology to solve our day-to-day financing needs through synergies and economies of scale. The Admin & Executive Assistant role involves a combination of administrative, routine, project, and ad hoc work towards achieving the strategic objectives of the company
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Support the Founder to manage, coordinate, implement and optimize the execution of operational and strategic deliverables of the company.
- Conduct comprehensive research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports, term sheets, agreements, information memorandums, and documents.
- Prepare information for internal and external communication – marketing and business development materials, memos, emails, presentations, reports, etc.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners ∙ Collation and monitoring of project and deal pipeline.
- Manage calendars, meetings, and strategic engagements
- Manage and reconcile company expenses and prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports ∙
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Collate, organize and manage office databases, filing systems, and project-based work
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge – PowerPoint is critical
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Education and Experience:
- BSc (Hons) Law / Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) with 2 years Post NBA qualification experience (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Infographics Presentations
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Salary of NGN60,000 – 90,000 per month (Based on experience)
- HMO Coverage.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply