Posts Tagged “PAS Solar Limited”
PAS Solar Limited is a solar energy company providing Electricity to Off-Grid customers for an affordable monthly fee.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are currently seeking a Junior Finance Officer to join our team. The JFO will play a role in handling financial transactions and budget reconciliation along with account reconciliation.
- Successful candidates will be expected to understand financial procedures including budgets, audits, monitoring transactions, and preparing invoices.
- You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive
- Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures
- Managing day to processing of sales remittance on Xero accounting software.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Participate in the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Provide support in preparation of the monthly closing and budget/forecast processes.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks.
- Review financial documentation and procedures and make appropriate changes.
- Assist Stakeholders in handling financial queries and providing suggestions around methods of improving processes.
- Other ad hoc project work will also be assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance / Economics with 2-5 years work experience.
- IT literate and expert in Excel (advanced formulas, complex models, pivot tables etc.)
- Flexibility to perform and follow-up general and diversified tasks.
- Ability to summarize, present information and produce clear and concise analysis.
- Excellent organizational skills with capability to prioritize.
- Strong team player with the capability to work both independently and in a team.
- Proactive, communicative, accurate and eager to learn.
- Previous experience with Xero Accounting Software is preferred.
- Strong background in transactional finance, especially in remittances and experience with Xero Accounting Software.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and updated copy of their CV to: using “Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: The Job Description may be subject to change.