Posts Tagged “Pas Solar”
We are currently seeking a Junior Finance Officer to join our team. The JFO will play a role in handling financial transactions and budget reconciliation along with account reconciliation. Successful candidates will be expected to understand financial procedures including budgets, audits, monitoring transactions, and preparing invoices. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
· Managing day to processing of sales remittance on Xero accounting software.
· Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
· Participate in the preparation and planning of budgets.
· Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
· Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
· Provide support in preparation of the monthly closing and budget/forecast processes.
· Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
· Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks.
· Review financial documentation and procedures and make appropriate changes.
· Assist Stakeholders in handling financial queries and providing suggestions around methods of improving processes.
· Other ad hoc project work will also be assigned.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance / Economics.
· IT literate and expert in Excel (advanced formulas, complex models, pivot tables etc.)
· Flexibility to perform and follow-up general and diversified tasks.
· Ability to summarize, present information and produce clear and concise analysis.
· Excellent organizational skills with capability to prioritize.
· Strong team player with the capability to work both independently and in a team.
· Proactive, communicative, accurate and eager to learn.
· Previous experience with Xero Accounting Software is preferred.
· Strong background in transactional finance, especially in remittances and experience with Xero Accounting Software.
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills
· Sharp time management skills
· Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.