Posts Tagged “Salpha Energy”
Salpha Energy , a leading Solar Energy company is looking for a reliable qualified Financial Accountant who will combine technical responsibilities with professionalism and apply expert knowledge.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 12 years
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Preparing the company annual Financial Statement.
- Preparing meaningful, accurate and timely Monthly Management Reports, identify, review and report trends on due dates
- Attending to External Auditor during statutory Audit.
- Reviewing and ensuring Posting of all IFRS Adjustment.
- Ensuring up to date Intercompany reconciliation with parent company and all other subsidiaries within the group.
- Assisting budget holders in the preparation and coordination of annual budget.
- Review and ensure Withholding Tax (WHT) are deducted correctly from Vendor Invoices and subsequently remitted promptly to the respective tax authority (FIRS and LIRS) accordingly.
- Review and ensure all monthly provisions (Audit Fee, Tax Consultancy Fee & etc) prepayment and amortization are made on a monthly basis.
- Review and ensure daily and end of month posting of all payment vouchers and Journals before impacting into general
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field Advanced
- 12+ years experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Hands-on experience with softwares and accounting packages like Sage
- Hands on experience with Google Suite
- ICAN and ACCA certifications
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply