Posts Tagged “Software”
We are currently looking for immediate employment of Full Stack Developer who can be a strong team player, able to work in a deadline driven environment, and demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Interested applicant must have sound knowledge in developing applications with the latest web and mobile development tools.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
· Ability to drive projects from START to FINISH, frontend and backend.
· Work closely with the project manager, designers and staff.
· Implement complex applications with minimum supervision.
· Testing the application thoroughly before going live.
· Quickly and efficiently resolve technical issues, both proactively and as they arise.
· Skilled in breaking down features into requirements, giving time estimates, and writing test procedures.
· Adapt quickly and positively to a constantly changing business environment with tight timelines.
· Be self-motivated, independent, proactive and an effective team player.
· Provide accurate updates to the management of the development status.
- 2-4 years of experience in full-stack application development with experience in frontend, backend, database, and mobile technologies.
- Fast coder that can deliver within timeframe without errors.
Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in React Native or Ionic or Flutter Frameworks is required for mobile apps development
- Understanding of UI/UX Designing.
- Knowledge in Database Management System such as Postgres/MySQL or MongoDB.
- Experience in managing AWS Cloud Storage Services like AWS S3 Buckets.
- Experience in API development and integration using best practices (e.g. Payment APIs, Map/Geolocation APIs, Social Media Network APIs and other development APIs).
- Ability to write well-documented API Documentation (e.g. using POSTMAN).
- Excellent communication skills.
NB: WORDPRESS Developer should not bother to apply please.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Date Posted: 2020-12-08
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company, an asset management firm, is hiring a software Developer in Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Developer shall be responsible for developing innovative technology solutions to support the ARM Investment business.
- This shall include managing existing applications and providing excellent technical support on all platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, Implement and support customer facing applications for deployment through the web and other operating systems.
- Work closely with Team to gather, analyse, refine, document project requirements and specifications.
- Create and maintain well written and transferrable documentation.
- Integrate with back-end services and database
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in development and testing of new software programs and applications and provide support when required.
- Identify, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems through collaboration with users and monitoring application performance.
- Provide timely and detailed frequent updates to team in pre-defined format.
- Escalate all issues to the appropriate personnel where resolution options have been exhausted.
- Availability for contract role
- Minimum of 0-2 years of work experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Knowledgeable in the following software version control systems: BITBUCKET, GITHUB, GITLAB
- Brilliant usage of the following frameworks: NODE JS, ANGULAR JS, CORDOVA, IONIC, ASP.NET, MVC, JAVA SPRING, .NET.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry and the Firm’s products and services.
- Methodological and detail-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to multitask and work within stringent timelines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly committed to exceeding expectations and continuous improvement.
- Good listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and strong commitment to quality.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
View & Apply