Posts Tagged “Zuma Health Trust Limited”
Zuma Health Trust Limited is an indigenous Health Maintenance Organizaton (HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS). As one of the leading players in health insurance industry in Nigeria, we have over 14 years of experience in managing the health care of our enrollees and building relationships between our enrollees and health care providers.
We are major players in the Social Health Insurance Industry. We play a prominent role in servicing public sector clients through various NHIS Schemes. We have also expanded our service to growing a number of Private sector and individual clients through our unique customer value proposition. we are well positioned to meet immediate clientele needs and the ever evolving challenges of usiness environment in managed healthcare in any part of the country and beyond
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Audit and Compliance Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of Audit and Compliance activities.
- He / she must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to manage the Team.
- The Audit and Compliance Manager should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the HMO.
- First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related field
- Post graduate qualification in Accounting will be an advantage
- Certification in professional membership in related bodies
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and accounting software
- At least 10 years post NYSC experience
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable HMO
- Attendance of relevant course workshop and seminars I related fields.
- B.Sc / BA in Banking and Finance, Accountingandother relevant fields
- A Postgraduate qualification in relevant fields would be a plus
- Proven experience as Audit and Compliance Manager or similar role
- 10 years post-NYSC experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience preferable in a reputable HMO
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages
- Attendance of regular courses and workshops in related fields
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the Job Title – your Full Name as the subject of the email. E.g (Audit and Compliance Manager Application – Sarah John).
Note: Applications without the advised subject line will not be considered.
Eni is one of the most important, vertically integrated energy companies in the world. It operates in the oil, natural gas, electricity production, engineering, construction and pe…
Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
Enugu, Enugu State
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and aff…
Zuma Health Trust Limited
Zuma Health Trust Limited is an indigenous Health Maintenance Organizaton (HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and accredited by the National Health Insurance Sch…